RECOUNT TEXT

    MY EXPERIENCE 

I will share my experience visiting tourist attractions in Malang, East Java. Namely to Watu Leter Beach with my family on January 12, 2019, then to Goa China beach with my family again on January 1, 2020 and finally I went to Balekambang Beach with my friends on July 13, 2020.

WATU LETER BEACH

On Saturday, January 12, 2019, my family and I were on vacation to Watu Leter beach which is located in Malang. This was the first time my family and I took a vacation to the beach. When we got there, we went downstairs to find a suitable place to sit and relax. Then we change clothes to play water on the beach. It's a very nice experience for me and my family. Then after that, we take a shower and wash up. Then after bathing we eat. and after eating we finally go home.

GOA CHINA BEACH

After vacationing at Watu Leter beach 1 year ago, then on January 1, 2020. I went to Goa China beach in Malang too. The area of ​​Goa China Beach is not so wide, but the existence of three islands in the middle of the beach makes the view more beautiful. And we were there looking for a shady place to sit on. The beach is quite beautiful and there are several trees that are neatly lined up. There we enjoyed the scenery while playing in the sand then took pictures and ate snacks. On this beach there is Goa which is located on the right side of the beach, anyone can easily enter. After having fun on the beach we cleaned up and got ready to go home.

BALEKAMBANG BEACH

And this time, I went on vacation with my friends to Balekambang beach in Malang also on July 13, 2020. Balekambang Beach is very wide. From the highway to the beach we can see a very beautiful beach view. When we got there we built a tent and after that we immediately looked for a shady place, the view is directly facing the beach. There we enjoyed the scenery while taking pictures. One of the most beautiful objects is the bridge that connects with the temple attraction in the middle of the beach. After we spend time taking pictures and enjoying the scenery there. We cleaned up, tidied up the tent and got ready to go home.

So that's a review about the story telling to explore the unfortunate tour that I visited, I hope that this story can inspire those of you who want to travel to Malang. Of course also hope that it can be useful and useful for you.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini